Every good and perfect gift is from above.
~James 1:17

Friday, September 23, 2005

Co-op

Well, I still haven't been able to get any help posting pictures. It is a busy time right now for most of the people I could ask for help, so I will try again in a week or so. :-)

Meanwhile, we are all busy around here, too! Today we have our homeschool co-op, which meets at our church. I am co-teaching a Five In A Row class for grades K-1. Both of my kids are in that class since Grant is in first grade and Kate is in Kindergarten. Today we are finishing up the book, How To Make An Apple Pie And See The World, and we are making apple pies! Each child will get to roll out their own dough and scoop the apple filling into their own individual pie. My kids are so excited for this, but they both are sick this morning and won't be able to go! :-( They are still in bed, but my husband and I heard them coughing away and made the decision for them to stay home this morning. Since Dave doesn't have a meeting he can watch them until I get back. So, in a few minutes I will have to tell them the sad new that they are staying home. I think I will go make them a yummy breakfast to help soften the blow!

No comments: