Every good and perfect gift is from above.
~James 1:17

Saturday, November 15, 2008

About This Blog

There are so many interesting blogs out there and I have discovered many that I love to return to again and again. These bloggers have such an engaging way of sharing their lives through words and pictures. I have bookmarked several blogs that I check on an almost daily basis because I like to see what they are up to. When I started this blog three years ago, I wasn't exactly sure what kind of a blog it would be, but it soon became clear how I wanted to use it.

This blog is mostly a scrapbook of our lives, so my kids can look back someday at some of the daily and special things we did while they were growing up. (In fact, I plan to get the blog printed into book form for them at some point.) In an effort to keep up with our busy days, I usually just post the pictures with a brief description of what we were doing and leave it at that. Occasionally I have shared more in depth about things close to my heart and it is fun to interact with others I have met in blogland, but I just don't have the time to post lengthy daily reflections about life most days.

So, if you happen to stop by, you are welcome here and I hope you will leave a comment to say hello! And I would love to go to your blog as well, whether it is a newsy place, a spot for deep reflections, or just a simple family scapbook. Happy blogging!

1 comment:

Lisa Stucky said...

I enjoy your blog. and stop by often ... it's always fun to see photos. your kids are beautiful! hope you're having a fun Christmas season!