Every good and perfect gift is from above.
~James 1:17

Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Day at the Lake


We are trying to enjoy every last bit of summer before it ends and the school year begins, so we hit the lake again recently. This is such a quick and easy way to feel like you are on vacation. We usually get to the lake in the morning and and grab a spot along the beach with a grill. We grill burgers and hotdogs for lunch and dinner and hang out at the beach all day. It is so relaxing. Dave and I have had the chance to have some great conversations and the kids are happy campers because they can play in the water all day. So, it is becoming a favorite way for our family to spend a hot summer day! :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too, Kim Sue. I also have been thinking about being able to see you more. I am going to look into airfares and see what I can do. All I hope is the plane I get on has been inspected! I would have loved to be with you all at the lake. Always have loved water. Grant looks so grown up in his football gear. I would love to watch him play. Love, Mom