Every good and perfect gift is from above.
~James 1:17

Saturday, December 01, 2007

First Snowfall


Grant and Kate were so excited that a snowstorm was on the way! It started snowing this morning and it snowed all day. The wind was blowing and the snow was falling and the kids were in heaven! :-) There was even enough snow for some sledding. After awhile the cold forced them to come in, but they are already talking about playing in the snow again tomorrow. :-)

There is something exciting about the first snowfall. I welcome the snow now. It is beautiful and it is nice to have the snow falling while the Christmas music is playing. I am going to enjoy it now because in a few months I'm sure I will be ready for the snow to stop! :-)

When Dave and I got married, we had a piano piece from the Michael W. Smith Christmas album play at our wedding when the candlelighters walked in. It is called, "First Snowfall." I love it! :-)

No comments: