Every good and perfect gift is from above.
~James 1:17

Friday, October 21, 2005

Where's the picture?

I have been trying to post Grant's football picture for the last few days and I DO NOT understand why it is not working!! The other pictures I've posted took forever to work, also, and I'm not even sure why they finally "took." I keep doing the same thing and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Grrrr! It's so frustrating!

We're home today with two little sickies. Grant just has a mild cold and cough, but Katie is running like a faucet and her asthma has kicked in. :-( We have been nebbing her around the clock and hope that will help her turn the corner today. I hope she'll be doing much better by tomorrow. In the meantime, we are snuggling, drinking lots of water and washing our hands like crazy! :-)

No comments: